Ornamental Tree and Shrub Care Program
The Lawn Sense 5 step Ornamental Tree & Shrub Care Program is designed to enhance the beauty and health of your landscape. Every treatment is carefully customized to your landscape needs. Our program will provide you with a healthy, beautiful landscape... Guaranteed!
- Dormant Oil (March-April) Provides Control of overwintering insects & egg masses such as scale and mites.
- Insect & Disease Control (May-June) Applied just as leaves are beginning to emerge on such plants as junipers and evergreens to help control insects such as scale and aphids. Also helps control diseases such as scab and twig blights.
- Insect & Disease Control (July-August) Applied as leaves are actively growing on plants such as birch and arborvitae to help control insects such as leaf miners and scale. Also continues to help control diseases such as scab and needle blights.
- Insect & Disease Control (September-October) Applied on plants such as birch and hemlocks to control insects such as Japanese beetles, weevils and mites. Also helps control diseases such as leaf spot and mildews.
- Fertilization (November-December) This application will provide necessary nutrients to help improve health, color and vigor.
Give us a call today for a free, no-obligation consultation.